REPORT ON INDUCTION PROGRAM FOR F.Y. B ARCH
Date: 15TH February 2021
Time: 9.30AM to 12.30PM
Venue: SBPCOAD, Auditorium
Attended by:F Y B.ARCH Students & their parents
- To welcome students admitted for First year B.Arch (AY 2020-21)
- To familiarize students with architectural education
- To clarify parents about students working methodology in the Institute
- The internationally renowned Architect, our college mentor & the chief guest for the program Ar. Mahesh Nampurkar guided students about the journey of architectural student.
- He also shared his experiences from college life to his professional life with the audience & emphasized on the hard work involved in the field of Architecture.
- Respected Principal Dr. Mahendra Sonawane explained the teaching learning process followed in the campus & the Institute.
- He elaborated on the Vision & Mission of the Institute of molding students as successful Entrepreneurs in field.
- Our senior staff Ar.Vasvi Muley eradicated the fear in the parents mind regarding women working in this field. She also made them assured the women have always been inevitable part of the profession.
- Alumina of 2020 Batch, Ar. Kiran Ranka & Ar. Akash Shinde shared their journey of 5 years in the institute.
- They described how the activities & tasks given the classes have helped them in their professional life.
- The program was followed by Question & Answer session.
- The students & parents then visited the studio & meet their faculties to discuss regarding further commencement of the Academic sessions.
Lamp Lighting ceremony & Respected Principal Dr. Mahendra Sonawane addressing the gathering
Ar. Mahesh Nampurkar & Ar. Vasvi Muley addressing the gathering
Parents resolving their queries regarding Architectural Education
Report Prepared by;
Asst. Prof. Deepika Kadam & Asst. Prof. Manohari Kulkarni
Faculty event Coordinator